Terms of Sale, Shipping, & Returns
Terms of Sale
The following Terms of Sale apply to all orders placed with Needles & Bolts:
- Orders: By submitting an order for products or services with us, you: (i) agree to purchase that product or service, (ii) represent that you are an authorized user of the payment provider account provided, and (iii) represent that you are of legal age to use the payment provider account provided. Each Order that you submit to us constitutes an offer to purchase. If you do not receive a message from us confirming receipt of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before re-entering your order. Our confirmation of receipt of your Order does not constitute our acceptance of your order. We are only deemed to have accepted your order once the product(s) you ordered have been shipped.
- Pricing and Shipping Information: Pricing and shipping information, including the total amount to be charged to your payment provider account, will be displayed during the checkout process before you submit your order. All prices and products, even after you submit your order, are subject to change.
- Disclaimer: We reserve the right to:
- Refuse any order you place with us;
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including the price) with regard to the products or services offered;
- Change or update information in connection with any products offered;
- Modify or cancel your order, even after your order has been confirmed, without notice or liability to you; and
- Limit, reject, modify, or cancel orders, in our sole discretion, that appear to be placed by unauthorized parties. If we modify or cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you at the last email address you provided us.
We make every effort to ship orders out in a timely manner. Every order be shipped within 1-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays) of placing the order. If there is a problem with your order such as a fabric running short, we will email you within two business days of receiving your order to see how you would like to handle the issue.
You will get an email confirmation when you place your order, and also when your order ships, including a tracking number. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see these within 3 business days of placing your order. If you don't receive a confirmation email of your order or shipping confirmation, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
We use USPS almost exclusively for shipping, except in cases of very large and/or heavy orders which are shipped UPS (this may include some Express or Canadian/UK/EU orders).
International orders, please be aware that you might be responsible for paying duties or customs on your purchase. We cannot mark any item we are shipping as “gift”, or enter a lower value amount due to shipping laws.Shipping Rates
We do our best to keep our rates low despite constantly rising shipping costs. Your shipping includes packaging and handling fees, and you will receive a tracking number once it has shipped. Purchasing more items will give you the best value on shipping.
- US orders under $125: $9.95
- US orders over $125: FREE!
- Canada: $22 for orders $49.99 and below, $35 for orders $50-74.99, all others will be invoiced.
- We currently do not ship outside of the US, Canada, & Mexico.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will accept a return for store credit or exchange within 30 days of original purchase with a receipt (or customer record) with the exclusion of cut or weighed items, books/publications, patterns, & sale items. Packaging must be intact and unopened. Cut fabric yardage cannot be returned and is final sale.
We will make every effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you receive the wrong item, are missing an item, or an item was damaged, please let us know within 72 hours of receiving your package and we will gladly fix the mistake and absorb all shipping costs associated with this.
**We cannot accept returns on books, patterns, fabric yardage, or sale items.** These are final sales and may not be returned. Exceptions will be made for patterns that are ordered in the wrong size, these may be returned for store credit or exchange
within 30 days of original purchase. All items must be in original packaging and in sellable condition. For any returned merchandise, please be sure to include your order number, email address, and phone number so that we can process your return faster.
We understand the difficulty in color matching online & although we do our best to correctly convey how an item looks & feels on our website, we know items may not always be what you expect when you receive them. Cut fabric yardage and interfacing cannot be returned, If you are unsatisfied with your notions, kits or pattern purchase, we will accept a return for store credit or exchange
within 30 days of original purchase. Patterns, kits & notions must be in original condition and not used. We will issue your digital gift card once we receive the item back for the price of the goods. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your shipping costs or cover the cost of shipping a return to us.
For exchanges, you are responsible for shipping costs to send the exchange back to us, and we will cover the shipping cost of sending a new item back for one time only. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are sending an exchange and what you would like in return, and we will set the new items aside for you until the exchange is received.
For any questions about ordering, returns, or exchanges please email email@example.com
. If you have already placed an order, please include your order number if you know it.